Scheduling & Intake
We understand that different personalities have different preferences and needs when searching for a therapist. Some may prefer to do lots of research while others want an appointment asap with a licensed professional that can see them quickly. We aim to serve all people to the best of our ability and skillsets. Therefore, for questions, free consultation requests, and scheduling first appointments, you have two choices:
1. You may call, text, or email any therapist directly that you are interested in working with, to discuss a potential therapeutic fit. Their contact information is below and is also available on their individual profile pages. Browse our therapist profiles to find a great fit.
2. If you need/want a little guidance in choosing a therapist, or just don’t feel like sifting through our website, you may contact our Client Care Coordinator, at [email protected] or 512.710.7645 (call or text) and they will be happy to help steer you in a particular direction.
- Becca Baughman: Call/Text 512.270.1912 or Email [email protected]
- Elaine Fife: Call/Text 512.693.9271 or Email [email protected]
- Jamie Figari: Call/Text 512.730.3926 or Email [email protected]
- Whitney Granado: Call/Text 512.348.7118 or Email [email protected]
- Patrick Harris: Call/Text 512.596.1221 or Email [email protected]
- Simran Mayadas: Call/Text 737.443.0139 or Email [email protected]
- Mariel Sahad: Call/Text 806.206.4652 or Email [email protected]
- Jasmine Sanders: Call/Text 512.660.7602 or Email [email protected]
- Karey Scheyd: Call/Text 512.814.7321 or Email [email protected]
- Grace Willow: Call/Text 503.395.4477 or Email [email protected]
All Bloom Therapists offer complementary 10-15 minute phone consultations to ensure we are a good match for your goals and needs. All communications are confidential. Please note that we do NOT provide emergency/crisis counseling. If this is a mental health emergency, please call 911 or 512-472-4357 (crisis hotline). We do our best to return calls, texts and emails within 48 business hours. Occasional situations may make this difficult to do.
In general, the best way to begin to choose a therapist is to browse their profiles and feel whom you are intuitively drawn to, as well as reviewing their areas of specialization. Whose words resonate with you? Whose picture do you want to interact with? If you can’t decide, feel free and contact more than one therapist directly (via email, text, or phone call) and schedule multiple free consultations to determine the best fit. A good therapeutic fit entails a skillset fit, personality fit, financial fit, scheduling fit, and any other particulars that are important to you.
All therapists offer tele-therapy to Texas residents, and most are usually available for in-person sessions in Austin, TX. See their profiles for up-to-date location offerings. Therapist office hours vary, and are subject to individual availability.