Scheduling & Intake
For questions, free consultations, and scheduling first appointments, you may call, text, or email any therapist directly. Browse our therapist profiles to find the best fit.
If you need a little guidance in choosing a therapist, you may contact Anusha, our Client Care Coordinator, at email@example.com or 214.218.2444 and she can help steer you in a particular direction.
- Kristen McMath: Call/Text 512.861.0489 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simran Mayadas: Call/Text: 737.443.0139 or Email email@example.com
- Elaine Fife: Call/Text: 512.693.9271 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitney Granado: Call/Text 512.348.7118 or Email email@example.com
- Karey Scheyd: Call/Text: 512.814.7321 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mariel Sahad: Call/Text 806.206.4652 or Email email@example.com
- Anusha Atmakuri: Call/Text 214.218.2444 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Stillman: Call/Text 805.636.9465 or Email email@example.com
We offer complementary 10-15 minute phone consultations to ensure we are a good match for your goals and needs. All communications are confidential. Please note that we do NOT provide emergency/crisis counseling. If this is a mental health emergency, please call 911 or 512-472-4357 (crisis hotline). We do our best to return calls, texts and emails within 48 business hours. Occasional situations may make this difficult to do.
In general, the best way to begin to choose a therapist is to browse their profiles and feel whom you are intuitively drawn to, as well as reviewing their areas of specialization. Whose words resonate with you? Whose picture do you want to interact with? If you can’t decide, feel free and contact more than one therapist directly (via email, text, or phone call) and schedule multiple free consultations to determine the best fit. A good therapeutic fit entails a skillset fit, personality fit, financial fit, scheduling fit, and any other particulars that are important to you.
All therapists offer tele-therapy to Texas residents, and most are available for in-person sessions in Austin, TX. See their profiles for up-to-date offerings. Therapist office hours vary, and are subject to individual availability.